Do you have items that are in good condition that can be sold on eBay? If so, The Evanosky Foundation has a special account through Mission Fish, the charitable division of eBay, that allows us to sell items without paying any listing fees or final value fees!
By donating an item to the Foundation, you will also receive a tax-deductible receipt for your contribution, so everyone wins!
Items could include kitchen appliances, electronic items, DVDs, office supplies, or other items. At this time, we are not able to accept clothing.
Are you already a seller on eBay? If so, you can donate a portion of your auction proceeds to The Evanosky Foundation! It’s easy! All you need to do is complete the following steps:
- When you are listing an item on eBay, check the box that you want to donate a percentage of your sale
- Choose The Evanosky Foundation from the MissionFish database
- If you haven’t already, register with MissionFish
- Select a percentage of the final value to donate for the listing
- Finish listing the item on eBay